You can find information about our performance on the Queensland Health website for the following hospitals:
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Caloundra Health Service
- Gympie Hospital
- Maleny Hospital
- Nambour Hospital.
Patient Reported Experience Measures (PREMs)
We use a once-off online survey to measure patient experience. We invite inpatients by SMS to tell us about their recent experience through the online survey within 48 hours of their discharge from our facilities.
The survey captures the patient's:
- perception of what happened during their health care visit
- views about their hospital experience
- satisfaction with our health service.
Recent PREMs scores
Overall rating of care - Inpatient quality of care is ‘very good’. A greater proportion of Sunshine Coast Health inpatients rated their care as very good than the Queensland average.
'Very good' quality of care rating - Sunshine Coast Health compared to the Queensland Health average:
| Jul |
| Aug |
| Sept |
| Oct |
| Nov |
| Dec |
Source: QuestLink (approx 400 surveys completed by SCHHS patients each month)
Examples of improvements made in response to PREMs feedback
- We've increased staff awareness to provide our patients with clear written/printed information about their medication.