Health advice - 13 HEALTH
Call 13 HEALTH or 13 43 25 84 for general health advice.
You can phone and talk to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the cost of a local call.
If you identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person or both, you can ask to speak with an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander registered nurse.
We also have interpreter services for people who are hearing impaired or have difficulty communicating in English.
For all general enquiries, you can contact the hospital or health centre closest to you. Find a hospital or health centre.
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital: 07 5202 0000
- Nambour General Hospital: 07 5470 6600
- Caloundra Health Service: 07 5436 8500
- Gympie Hospital: 07 5489 8444
- Maleny Soldiers Memorial Hospital: 07 5420 5000
National Relay Service
If you're deaf or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, the National Relay Service (NRS) can help you.