Public parking is available on levels G, M and 1 with direct access to the hospital via the Level 1 link bridge.
Parking costs (as at 1 July 2021)
|Parked time||Full parking costs||Cost with 20% concession||Cost with 50% concession|
|0 to 0.5 hour||$2.60||$2.08||$1.30|
|0.5 to 1 hour||$5.20||$4.16||$2.60|
|1 to 1.5 hours||$7.80||$6.24||$3.90|
|1.5 to 2 hours||$10.40||$8.32||$5.20|
|2 to 2.5 hours||$13.00||$10.40||$6.50|
|2.5 to full day||$15.80||$12.64||$7.90|
Concessional parking is available for:
- Patients and carers experiencing financial hardship
- Health Care Card holder
- Patients and carers who need to attend hospital for an extended period of time
- Patients and carers who need to attend hospital frequently
- Patients and carers with special needs who require assistance.
To claim concessional parking go to the main reception. You will need to have your parking ticket with you.
Level 1 has dedicated parking for people with a disability.
Frequent visitor parking
Patients who frequently visit for services such as cancer care or renal dialysis can access dedicated, authorised parking from Frazer Lane.
After-hours maternity patients can also access this parking.
Pick up and drop off
There are patient pick up and drop off areas:
- in front of the main entrance to the hospital from Doherty Street
- in front of Emergency Department on Hollows Lane.
There is a bus stop at the main entry of the hospital on Eccles Boulevard and close to the entry of the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital.
Taxis need to be ordered by phone. There is a taxi rank in front of the main entrance at Doherty Street.