Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of all people in the Sunshine Coast and Gympie regions by providing safe, high quality healthcare.
Our employees are part of the communities we serve. We strongly believe that involving our communities in the planning and evaluation of local health services enhances outcomes.
Our employees apply our shared values to every aspect of their work. This helps make sure our workplaces are effective and inclusive and empower our employees to reach our goals.
Read more about our vision, purpose and values.
Diversity and inclusion
Our work environment is inclusive and supportive, and we value our employees.
Our workplaces reflect diversity and we encourage participation of people from all backgrounds and cultures.
We strive to be an employer of choice. We provide fair and equitable employment opportunities for people of all cultures, abilities and backgrounds.
What we’re doing
We're using the Queensland Health Workforce Diversity and Inclusion Strategy to encourage inclusive practices in recruitment and career, including:
- diversity of candidates in recruitment pools
- job design to support workforce flexibility, diversity and inclusion
- promoting the benefits of diversity and inclusion to staff
- resourcing leaders to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- supporting employees so they can bring their whole self to work
- supporting employees with appropriate training, development and career opportunities.
Tell us if you need support or access assistance for a job interview, or when you come to work with us.
Living in the Sunshine Coast Health region
Our region, is home to pristine beaches, beautiful rivers, picturesque hinterland villages and subtropical forests.
There is also a local airport in Mudjimba.
Join our team
Join our team of doctors, nurses and midwives, allied health professionals, operational, administration and support staff to improve the health of our communities.